The Oasis Under Table unit provides flexible power and data offerings for many table applications. The Oasis UT is a 30" trough which can be configured with between 8 and 12 power receptacles while providing spacing for a variety of telecom plates, which are purchased separately. Mounted beneath the table surface these units provide numerous options for incorporating custom finish tops. Our Trim Pivot Kits provide an elegant solution for framing the table cutout and provide a method to hinge frosted glass doors provided by SMARTdesks or tops fabricated by others. Once installed, the Oasis is designed to provide a flush finish to the surface.
Our undermount products are meant to be used by manufacturers during the construction process of the furniture. The undertable products mount under a specified hole size and the manufacturer either uses their own custom door hinge mechanisms or uses manufacturer's trim kits. When using manufacturer’s trim kit, the inside of the cutout is exposed and therefore needs to be edge banded or finished during the building process. These are not intended to be cut and installed in the field.
Brushed Aluminum Trim Pivot Kit and Frosted Glass Lid sold separatelyProduct Specifications
- Recommended Table Cutout: Oasis – 29.12" x 8.25"
- Minimum Table Thickness - .75" when using the Trim Pivot Kits
- Constructed of durable powder coated steel
- Standard finish is silver or black powder coat with light textured finish
- Supplied with 108” power cords, other lengths available upon request
- Optional Trim Pivot Kit available for mounting fabricated tops or for use with manufacturer's tops
- Contact Us